Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Isaac

I had my 26 week sonogram today, and I got some new pictures of baby Isaac.  They said he seems healthy, and he weighs around 2 pounds, 6 ounces already.  That is in the 63rd percentile which they are happy with since I am going once a month to make sure he is growing. 

Here is his sweet little profile.

He is always moving, stretching, and kicking.  Here you can see his foot stretched up above his head.  

This is the first time I have ever gotten a 3D sonogram picture.  He looks like he has the "Lund lips."  I am really excited to see more of these 3D images as the pregnancy goes on. 

Zev told me that he needs to take this 3D picture to show his class at school because it is so much easier to understand what you are looking at. He took last months' picture to show already.  The boys are getting more and more excited all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment