Friday, July 5, 2013

Out of the Mouths of Babes

The hilarity never ends around here.  In just the past two days I have heard the following:


Tahl while in the middle of playing, for no reason at all... : I don't love you, I love daddy. 

Tahl: I'm super duper hungry for those crackers.

Tahl: Mommy, hold my hand so I don't get "loosed" for ever.

Zev's teacher told me today the he just walked up to her to hug her and said: "You know I love you."

Zev's teacher wrote her name on a paper person as an example to show the kids what to do.  He asked her if he could keep it.  She told him that he could make his own, and he didn't want hers. He said, "I want them both. I want yours so I can remember you forever." He can be pretty sweet when he wants to.

Tahl was walking around with the bell the boys were given by Santa on the polar express train. I heard him saying: See you later Santa. And give me presents Santa. I love you Santa.

I was telling Tahl to try to hold in his tee tee in his body. I looked at him and saw Tahl literally holding his privates. Maybe he doesn't understand me as well as I thought. 

Here is a picture of Mr. T playing with the clock.  He was telling me, "it's 2, 4 o'clock." 

No comments:

Post a Comment