Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Random

We have lots of random pictures from the last week!

Here is Zev having a Passover seder at school. 

playing frogs on the playground

Here he is searching for the afikomen.  He was sad he didn't win. 


This is him asleep one day during nap time.  He fell asleep with a pillow on his head and an oven mitt on his hand. He has been trying harder lately to take naps.  He is successful still only about one day a week (or every two), but he really wants to play computer at night after Tahl goes to bed. 

Sometimes when Ari isn't home, I put Gus on the couch.  He hopped down right after this picture though. 

Here he is taking a nice nap while watching TV with the guys. 

We went to Chipolte (of course!) to celebrate Mimi's birthday.  This was Zev's big pose. 

Tahl has beautiful eyes, but he is a little sleepy here.

This is what "cheese" looks like. 

This is what it looks like when you ask him to actually just smile. (Also known as looking like Ari.)

Yum.

Tahl was mad I was trying to take he and Gus's picture together at the vet.  Gus is up to 7.8 pounds. 

We were invited to Passover this year at the Comroe's house.  The boys were really good, and we had a nice time.  We still have yet to brave cooking our own seder, so we're always happy to be invited somewhere. 

Here we are playing legos. 

This is how we try to keep the dog from eating all the legos. 

Today we had a quiet morning, so we stayed home and made cereal necklaces.

Zev had to put the "lice" from his plagues bag on his head of course. The two guys looking and smiling is still pretty great though! 

Last, this is a little video of Tahl telling us a secret... "I have a secret... you love me!" I always tell him my secret is that I love him, so he's taken it on as his own. 

Here are just a few other hilarious things said by Tahl this week:
1.  I asked him why his curls were flat on the top of his head.  He told me, "I have a frog on my head."
2. He keeps telling me, "WATCH OUT!  There is a lion!"  Today he went on to tell me it was a brown lion, a nice lion, and how much the lion liked to ride his bike. 
3.  He will be singing the abc's (which always goes ABC...QRS... WXY and Z!)  When I try to tell him the right way, he yells at me, "You no sing! Those my letters!" He does the same thing when Zev and I count with him.  He does request to count things that he sees all the time though.  

No comments:

Post a Comment