Thursday, March 14, 2013

23 months!

I can't believe my baby is 23 months old!  Tahl will be two in one month!  

Here he is painting with Zev.

They were so proud of their work.  

Zev also just had to paint an "O" because Oren starts with O.  

Tahl is cracking us up all the time.  He can count to 10 (skipping 4), and he sings his ABC's.  He repeats his favorite parts over and over though.  He loves to sing songs he makes up. 

Tahl never stops talking.  He is very bossy.  At the park on the swings he told me, "No tickle my body anymore, just push me."  He tells me all the time that "you no love me!"  He takes the kisses he gives me back, but he is also the sweetest kid ever.  He loves to hug me when it is his choice.  He loves babies and Gus, even when Gus scratches him so much he's bleeding...  Today in the car he told me, "You like water? You can have a tiny sip."  After I drank a little he said, "Okay, now you can have a big sip."Tahl LOVES Zev, and he will always do what Zev is doing.

Emily came to town, and in this picture you can see Gus cuddling with Holden, and Tahl trying to give Holden his paci back. 


Zev and Grey had lots of fun together too.  They were yelling animal noises at each other in here (with a few coughs on each other).

Zev has been doing really well lately.  He's been doing well in speech, OT, and play group.  He's been sharing well and being sweet to our new puppy!  He did put a little yogurt on the dog though... 

It's tiring work playing with us all day. 
We can't wait to celebrate Tahl's big day! We love that guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment