Monday, March 11, 2013

Our week

Here is Zev at school playing in the gym with his friends. 

He's really concentrating.

At first I thought he was just grumpy in this one, until I realized that they told him to look angry like Pharaoh.  Some of the other kids pictures are hilarious. 

Look at Zev jumping in the pool and not running away!

He still kicks with his eyes closed. 

He looks happy swimming though, this was not so much the case with swim lessons this summer. 

waiting to jump...

Diving off?

 Zev loves to cut.  He always comes home with a million tiny "tickets" that he wants to save. 

I was the mystery reader this week.  Zev was so excited to see me.  

Here are Ari and Tahl swinging in the back yard. Tahl was concentrating really hard on relaxing back into Ari's lap. 

Do you see the dog?  He really blends in on this rug.  I actually ended up picking it up because it was really hard to clean the dog's pee off. 

That rug is now picked up too...  That fox is Gus's favorite toy. 

I put Zev to sleep in his bed, and when I came back in I found this! 

Zev wanted me to take a picture of him with his coat on his head. 

Because I was laughing so hard at this guy.  He looks like a little old lady. 
We always have fun around here.  This is spring break, so maybe we will have a few more pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment