Friday, December 31, 2021

More Winter Break Fun

I let Z paint his own toe nails.  That was a messy mistake that will not be repeated. 

Maya has been trying out her new bike.  She's getting better, but she is still not so sure about it.


We went to the park one morning for some fun.


The next day I took the kids to an aquarium in Fort Worth.



You can feed a few of the animals there.


The boys all fed the sting rays.






Even though Maya used to love feeding the sting rays, on this visit she wasn't so sure.  She sat way over by the wall. 

I decided that since we were already in Fort Worth we should make a day of it.  We went to the water gardens.





Here we are on the last day of winter break playing at the zoo.



I also got a fun night out to see my friends Ann Marie and Heather.  Ann Marie was in town for just one night from Hawaii.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment