Sunday, December 26, 2021

Christmas!


Here is a picture of Pops reading bedtime books to the kids on Christmas Eve! 

I snuck out early on Christmas morning to get pictures of the presents before everyone got there to start opening!





Maya got a new bike!

 
Isaac got some new legos and a MarioKart race cart. 

Tahl got a video game and a new nerf gun.
 
Here is Zev telling Uncle Jacob about something he opened.

 
Ari and I turned out a delicious breakfast of grits, egg casserole, fruit and a dutch baby (if we do say so ourselves...)
 
This is actually a picture from our big Mexican food fiesta on Christmas eve.  Why my dad picked this picture where I'm not looking, I have no idea.

 We had so much fun with all of our family here, and we made a big giant meal on Christmas night, but we forgot to take any pictures because we were having so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment