Friday, July 31, 2020

Utah, Part 1

Because we are moving we decided to get some work done on our house like painting and a few repairs.  They told us we would need to leave for a week so we planned a last minute trip to Utah to stay with Karen and Gregg.  We drove straight through over night.  Poor Maya threw up twice and we learned we finally got a kid who gets car sickness.  

This is her relaxing after we got there (and she had a bath...) 

We went to the beach club where we swam and Zev build this sand castle. I think it was pretty good considering we only had bath toys to use. 

We got to do a lot of hiking and outdoors time.  Here are the boys on an awesome hike right outside of Park City. 

It was filled with beautiful views.  Whenever Tahl sees a beautiful view, he says "This could be an iPad background." 



We hiked a few miles up to this lake. 


I got some great pictures of my handsome boys. 


They also did some exploring. 

Maya loves to dig and play in the dirt too. 

Tahl is basically an outdoor adventure model. 

Maya doesn't love having to stay on Ari's back. 


I thought this one turned out cool. 

Just a little rest on the way back down. 

After our hike, we met with Scott to talk about ideas for how to change up our new house. 

Then we went to the pool.  They did a good job pushing apart the chairs and only taking reservations for a small amount of people.  I really wish Maya was going to get to do gymnastics this year. 

I just have a feeling that she would enjoy it. 

The next day we went on another hike about 40 minutes away because the boys told me they had never seen a real waterfall that wasn't man made. 


It wasn't quite dramatic enough for them.  They were looking for Niagara Falls apparently, but I thought this hike was beautiful. 




It was definitely a picturesque spot for a snack. 





Zev is definitely our child who asks to pose for a picture the most. 







It started to rain on our way down, so it was a good thing I already had all my pictures. I will post more pictures of our trip soon. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment