Wednesday, July 22, 2020

July fun

We had a really slow summer with not many pictures, but here are a few.

Maya is getting very good at making towers! 

She is also an expert at eating watermelon in pigtails. 

Tahl, Isaac, and I went over to decorate for Naomi's birthday. 



We decided to break down and finally get the boys haircuts. 

Just a little bit of a difference. 

Isaac really needed one too. 
I don't have a before of Zev because Ari had already cut his, and it wasn't as drastic.  It looks good though. 

Isaac and Tahl made dinner for us all by themselves.  They put the pizza bagel ingredients in the wrong order, but it still tasted good. 

They were very proud. 

Here they are when I caught them having an impromptu dance party. 



I took the boys to see an installation honoring black people who have lost their lives to police violence.  We have continued to talk lots this summer about how black lives matter. 




We had jungle movie night complete with a themed dinner.  The snake sandwich was a big hit. 

Everyone's favorite part may have been zebra cakes though. 

I keep catching Maya with the switch. Whenever I do she tells me that she is "working." 

Before we left town, Tahl and I made Pailet an awesome birthday banner. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment