Friday, December 6, 2019

Family Pictures!


We got our pictures made as a family this fall. The family picture turned out okay, and the pictures of the kids individually were amazing. 

Isaac looks scared in this one. 

Maya is the cutest one year old alive. 



Isaac is a pretty cute and photogenic guy himself. 


I had a hard time picking just one of him for our holiday card! 

Tahl really surprised me this year! He is growing so big, relaxed, and handsome. 


I was taking the big two boys to Six Flags after the pictures, so the bribery didn't hurt. 



Cari just took these two unposed, and I love them...


The bench didn't work out as well. 

One year olds are hard. 

These guys are sure cute though! 

She did better on her own with everyone to entertain her. 


And back to Mr. Photogenic.

(Or Mr. Silly)










I love these four boys so much. 

This is a little more true to life. 

Overall, it is hard to get a group shot of our family, but I think these pictures turned out well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment