Tuesday, December 10, 2019

December Fun!

I went axe throwing for my MOPS Christmas party. Are is my picture the first time I got it in. 

Here I am still not believing I actually got a bulls eye.  This ended up being way more fun than I thought it would be. 

Here is Maya admiring the fish at her ENT appointment.  Her ears are still looking great, and I was most impressed that she remembered where we were and started talking about the fish in the lobby. 

After her ENT appointment, she really went to town on a ramen sample at Costco.  She was shoving noodles in her mouth as fast as she could. She was literally dripping soup down her chin. 



That afternoon we went to the park with friends.  I think Zev is part monkey.  


On Saturday Isaac had his first basketball game.  He isn't great at dribbling yet, but I think he may have a future in defense. 









And celebrating after the game. 

He had a birthday party on Sunday.  Being a kindergartner is busy work. 



The boys helped me put up our snowman and new lights this year. 

I took Isaac and Tahl to Santa's Village. 




They loved the petting zoo most of all. 





I found these three snuggled up watching TV together this week. 

And I find Maya playing on Tahl all the time.  They are such a sweet pair. 

This girl is pretty silly. 

She loves to drive the car. 

No comments:

Post a Comment