Tuesday, November 12, 2019

November fun!

Ari took the boys camping on his BIRTHDAY! He is the dad of the year.  Here they are after setting up the tent together. 

They made fish over the fire.  They also had a Halloween candy smores taste off. They loved it. 

Here is a picture I thought was funny of Maya sleeping with a sandwich in her hand. 

There is no school in our district for election day, so we went to a new aquarium.  We had a great time. 

Tahl looking at and feeding the coati. 


Here is Tahl feeding a bird. 

They came right up to us to eat off the bottom of the boys shoes?? 






Maya enjoyed herself. Then when we left, I noticed she had bird poop on her pants. 

Fish are her absolute favorite thing though. 


The boys got to feed the manta rays! 


Isaac was a little nervous. 




How cute did this one turn out? 

Maya also had most of an apple while we walked around. She loves to just pick up a whole apple and go to town. 

Zev got a picture in front of the mural.  

I found Maya post nap one day stuck like this. Silly girl. 

Maya found some soap and made a BIG mess on the floor. 

I also found where she put two remotes and plastic cupcake in my rain boots.  She is just such a mess. 

Here she is working with her therapist. 

Over the weekend, poor Maya got sick.  Her temperature got up to 103.8. 

Ari and I were supposed to be part of our school chili cook off, but he stayed home with Maya.  Here I am with some of the members of my team. We had a great time. 

On Veteran's Day Zev was in a 5th grade performance with his class. It was really sweet. 


I may have teared up a little when they had the men from each branch of service stand up for applause while the kids sang. It was so sweet. 

And to end, a random picture of Maya after she stole a box of cereal and was going to town on a bag of Oh's. Yum.  Everyone in this family (besides me) just love cereal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment