Thursday, October 31, 2019

HALLOWEEN!!!!

We have been waiting for Halloween 2019 since November 1st, 2018. We were so happy it was almost here!  

Here is Tahl trying on his costume. 

Here is Z trying on his.  He is going to be Poseidon. 

Isaac's is harder to see in pictures, but super cute in person.  He is going to be a manta ray. 



I am going to be a jellyfish! Big thank you's go to Emily for helping me to win a trophy with all her hard work at the costume contest party I went to. 

The weekend before Halloween we carved pumpkins. 





Here is Zev's.  I didn't get him in picture with it.


We did the all important pj shot that night after carving. 

How cute are these four?? They have grown so much since last year. 

Halloween was book character day for kindergarten at school.  After much debating, Isaac insisted on being a platypus (nonfiction, NOT A CHARACTER) in his costume from last year. I give up.  He was cute though. 

That morning he got to carve another pumpkin at school with his dad. 


That night we went over to our friend's house to trick or treat. 

We had the world's cutest sea creatures if I do say so myself. 

I even had to get in on the action. 

Ari may have broken my umbrella on the way to the big event.  Please don't look too closely. 


I LOVE THIS SQUID. This is just so perfect for him. 

Most everyone thought Isaac was a ghost before he turned around. 😂

Zev got to match up and also his best friend! He was also a Greek God which they were so excited about. 

Tahl's best friends were a vampire and a Hermoine (not pictured.)  He had lots of fun trick or treating too. It ended up being a very cold night, but he was the warmest one of us all. 

My only regret is that I don't have a picture of Maya laying down to cry and protest that Ari wouldn't let her eat any candy.  She was REALLY mad at him. 







No comments:

Post a Comment