Thursday, March 14, 2019

TULIPS!

On the Thursday of our spring break it was finally sunny enough for the arboretum.  

I personally don't think spring is complete unless I force my kids to smile while sitting in a field of flowers. 


I got a lot of pictures that look like this.  I really love this one. 

Another closed eye masterpiece. 

Here we got a pretty girl at least. 

Three out four isn't bad... 


Here they asked to do a crazy one. 

Zev wanted to take a picture of the rest of us. 

Family selfie.  I had too many kids so I can't fit any flowers in. 

I got a flower selfie with Maya though. 

We put her too close to the flowers here. 

She started to pick up the mulch. 

And then, of course, to eat it. 

The boys always each want a picture with Maya. 

It is hard for Maya to look at me with Tahl because she is always sure he is trying to make her laugh (which he usually is...) 






After the flower pictures we went to play in the Children's Garden.  I found this monkey there. 

You can't really tell, but Isaac fell in a pond and is completely soaked here. 

Here is Tahl trying to dry him off. 





Maya had a little nap. 

Zev got to learn an opening sequence in chess. 

They had fun playing baby dragons as usual. 

Here are some pictures at arboretum in the tulips over the years! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment