Sunday, March 31, 2019

The end of March...

This girl really loves cottage cheese.  She does not understand why I try to give her a spoon though. 


We went to the park one nice afternoon with friends, and I got some great pictures on the swings. 


Here I am swinging with one of Tahl's friends. 

And another... 


Tahl and his friends also like to swing Maya. 


This picture cracks me up as an example of the drama that is living with Tahl.  It says, "No visiting. I'm going to be evil defying gravity and nobody will bring me down and nobody in all of here can bring me down."  Tahl posted this on his bedroom door before running away from home to the backyard shed.  (Bonus points if you understand his "Wicked" reference...) 

Here is Maya petting Emily's dog.  She seems to really like dogs. 


Here she is looking cute in an outfit from my mom. 

We have lots of pictures of Isaac playing t-ball. 



He's doing much better this year (when he isn't licking the fence...) 



Here are more pictures of Maya "using" a spoon to eat cottage cheese. 





She is the cutest even if she needs a bath everyday now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment