Sunday, October 14, 2018

Random

Here are, in no particular order, some pictures from the month of October.  

Isaac is getting really good at magformers.  He loves to build ships.  

Here is a picture of a cute girl in a cupcake shirt. 

I found Zev reading like this.  It does not seem comfortable to me, but he insisted it was... 

I looked over while I was putting my makeup on one morning and saw Isaac "snuggling" Maya.  

He says she likes it when he lays on top of her. 

She doesn't appear to be bothered at least. 


I keep finding Maya with the blanket I put her down on rolled over on top of her. 

Here she is playing in her chair in the kitchen. 

We spent lots of time making Halloween decorations again.  We REALLY love Halloween. 

My mom dropped by one day, and the boys gave her some really big hugs. 


Maya and I went up to Tahl's school to volunteer in the library one day, and we even got to be his lunch dates.  He likes lunch with Maya way more than lunch with just me. 


Maya was playing on the floor while I hung some laundry, and I came back to find her fast asleep. 


Here is Tahl feeding Maya so I could pack lunches.  He is a great baby helper. 

Here is Maya with another blanket on her head. 

The boys really wanted to try Maya's Halloween costume on her. 

She is the pet unicorn Tahl always wanted. 

Isaac says he wants a pet unicorn too. 

Here is Maya snuggling while we read books and sing songs. 

Ari is teaching Zev how to mow the lawn. 


And, last but not least, another picture of Maya with a blanket on her head.  They area all too cute not to share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment