Monday, October 29, 2018

More October pictures...

Zev believes this is his coolest outfit and he looks like a "rapper."  That's all I have to say about that. 

Here I am with my friend Ann Marie.  This was one of the three times I went block walking for Colin  Allred for congress.  Spoiler alert, but he beat Pete Sessions (a 22 year incumbent.)  We are so happy for him (and our district.) Both of our state representatives also went blue! 

It was a warm weekend, so we also took the kids to the park. 

Mays is not so sure yet about swinging. 

Isaac on the other hand is very sure about riding on this slide. 

He is the cutest.

He is also still excellent at going down the pole. 

These guys were really excited that I climbed to the top of this tall climbing structure with them. 

photobomb


Tahl had the cutest second grade performance.  

Here is his singing. He wasn't feeling well that day, but he really pulled through and did a great job.

Part of his hula hoop dance. 

Here is Isaac at his last soccer game of the season with his team. 


We carved some pumpkins.  Isaac and I did the one with all the shapes. 

This is Tahl's pumpkin that was actually carved up by a werewolf. 😂

This is a picture of Dixie I took when she was freaking out about a storm.  I couldn't get her out of my laundry basket. 

And of course, another picture of sweet Maya getting messy with baby food! Yum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment