Thursday, January 18, 2018

Singapore

Ari and I had a long layover in Singapore.  We left the airport to explore for just a few hours. 

We went to the Botanical Garden first. 

They have an amazing garden full of Orchids. 

I had never seen so many amazing orchids all in one place before.  I guess that is why it is famous. 







This one was my favorite, but I kept finding more and more I loved. 


After the gardens, we took the MRT to Little India. It was so colorful to look at. 

There was this cool Hindu temple there. We also had some Indian food for dinner. 

We found this funny Paw Patrol display for the year of the dog.  Rubble had a fu man chu!

The had the most well organized and friendly subway system I had ever seen.  They had the funnies signs about "Standup Stacy" and all these characters telling you how to ride.  There is also a specific sign above forbidding Durian on the subway.  It was so funny. 

These airport signs were cracking me up too.  It's important to know which toilets have bidet right? 

Isaac Sammy was so happy to have his parents home!

Thanks so much to Karen, Gregg, and my mom for watching the boys while we were gone!  They survived even with the boys having stomach flu!  We had a great time, and we couldn't have gone without our amazing parents! 



No comments:

Post a Comment