Saturday, October 7, 2017

Fun times!

We love the fall.  Here are some glitter and glue spider webs we have been working on.  

I'll post a picture when we get the whole Halloween window together! It is pretty spooky around here. 

Isaac and I went to the arboretum again with some friends. 

Isaac had such a great time just playing in the pumpkins and not being forced to take as many pictures.

He was happy to take a few with his friend M and K though. 

Our friends had never been to the arboretum before, so Isaac loved being the expert and showing them around. 

The wind machine is always a hit. 



We have lots of boys who love the water! 

Mimi came over to visit and take some pictures with Isaac. 



Last week I was driving down the high way when my car blew a tire.  I had to get a tow to the tire shop. 

Isaac was so excited that he got to ride up in the front of this tow truck with no car seat. He has decided to be a tow trick driver when he grows up now.

Here is my little cutie playing play-doh.  He loves to make shapes. 

He also likes to cook me things like pizza and pancakes. 

Here is Isaac trying on my Halloween wig! He is such a pretty little red head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment