Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Cousin time!

Isaac and I went to the arboretum one more time to see the pumpkins and play with cousins.

He played with Macey, my cousin Ashlyn's baby. Isn't she precious?

He took a few pictures for me. 


Here I am with Eden, Macey, and Isaac.  Tahl was so jealous that he didn't get to spend the day playing with Eden. 

Isaac was most excited to get his face painted! 

Macey watched him, and she wanted to try it too! 

Here Isaac is a tiger eating a sheep! 

We got one big family photo of my Aunt Julie, my Aunt Lisa, Macey, Shelbie, Eden, me, and Isaac.

This is what Isaac looked like after a delicious lunch at Chic-fil-a.  He still thought he looked great though! 

 This day also happened to be crazy hair day at school.

 Zev had a Mohawk with some gray hair spray on it! 

 Tahl just had this wig. 

 That night we went to cub scouts to make our pumpkins.

This is Zev's original design, thought I did help him carve it a little. 

He won the award for grossest pumpkin in the cub scouts! He was super excited about it. 

Tahl made a bat that I forgot to get a picture of. It was from a stencil, and it turned out pretty cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment