Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Tyler 4th of July Fun!

The boys and I left Ari at home and went to Tyler for the weekend to visit. 

I got to go see Grandpa who is in a rehab facility right now. 

He is feeling a lot better, but he still thinks they won't be letting him go back to his place with Grandma for a few weeks. 

Grandma gave me one of her tulip rings with weekend.  She has four, and she gave one to each of her four granddaughters. 

On the second night of our trip, Tahl woke me up at 4:30 in the morning.  He then woke Isaac up not too long after.  Later, (but still very EARLY) in the morning we were going on a walk.  I went to make sure Zev was on his way out, and when I got outside these two guys were sitting in sprinklers going off.  Being the good mother that I am, I stopped to snap a picture before I rescued them. I am pretty sure that it was karma. 

Here is Dad and Stacy's cat swiping at Tahl.  Isaac kept telling me, "Cat don't like me."  He was very worried about. 

On the fourth, we had so much fun swimming at Lisa's and eating homemade peach ice cream. 

Here are the little two with GG. 

Zev gave her some big hugs. 

Isn't that just the sweetest face.  This boy has a big heart. 

Zev also gave some hugs to Teri.

He gave maybe 10 hugs to Uncle Mike.  The boys had so much fun swimming with him and breaking rocks. 

Uncle Scott and his girlfriend Emily went to get the boys some fireworks. 

Zev wasn't so sure about the smoke bombs at first. 

They were all good, and relatively safe besides the fire work that Zev threw at my legs. 

Zev was a little nervous, but he really liked it all. 

Isaac wasn't so sure about the ones that would spin, but he really loved it all too. 

Tahl kept telling Isaac to stay away from the fire so he didn't die, but he wasn't too worried about himself. 

Here is Uncle Scott lighting the big one. 

The boys were so impressed by this one, that it got me out of taking them to see big fireworks at night. (Since they had been up since four and all...) 


For the grand finale, we did sparklers. 


Isaac and I were doing it together, but he really wanted to get down and try it by himself. 


He did end up dropping it right at the end, but the boys had so much fun, and Uncle Scott really made their day. 

Somehow I ended up with no pictures with Pops, Gram, Uncle Jacob, or Aunt Madi, but they were all there and we had lots of fun.  Madi and my dad went with us to see the BFG, and we all went swimming another time too. The boys love going to Tyler, and they can't wait to go again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment