Friday, July 8, 2016

Doughnut picnic

While Ari was out of town on a business trip, I took the boys to the park in the morning for a doughnut picnic. It was a win/win because I didn't have to make breakfast, and they got to play at the park before it was too hot.



These were some chocolate covered boys.

 This was a dragon's nest on this day.

Love this guy.

This is truly my son reading up in play structure.  That is something I would have done... (and did do on the monkey bars...) 

Isaac and I were going down the huge slide. He was so excited.

He also did some swinging. 

When we got home, we put in some quality pool time. We have spent lots of time in our pool this summer. 

 Isaac had on an outfit later that was too good not to take pictures of. 


I kept trying to get him to take more pictures, but he just wanted to take a selfie... 


I think Isaac may be a little sad when his big brothers go back to camp in a few weeks...


No comments:

Post a Comment