Monday, May 16, 2016

Zev's Birthday Interview

1. What is your favorite color? Gold

2. What is your favorite toy? Legos and Pokemon

3. What is your favorite fruit? Mango

4. What is your favorite TV show? Magic school bus and Phineas and Ferb, but I pretty much never watch tv. I like to play on the iPad.

5. What is your favorite movie? Star Wars

6. What is your favorite outfit? Silky shorts and silky shirts

7. What is your favorite game? Mine craft, plants Vs. Zombies, clash of Clans...Sleeping Queens, puzzles, and Go Fish for not on the iPad.
8. What is your favorite animal?  Dog... Especially Dixie. I like to pet her and get all her kisses on my face.

9. What is your favorite song? So Happy Together and songs by the Beatles

10. What is your favorite book?  Harry Potter and Star Wars the original trilogy stories

11. Who is your best friend? Nico, Heston, Evan

12. What is your favorite breakfast food? Waffles, pancakes, and donuts

13. What is your favorite snack? Salami and goat cheese

14. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Same as the snack

15. What is your favorite thing to eat for dessert? All dessert

16. What is your favorite drink? Sprite

17. What food do you not like? Jalepno peppers

18. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Steak

19. What is your favorite thing to do outside?  Do chalk and climb trees

20. What is your favorite holiday? I like them all the same.

21. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? DVFB and two fuzzy blankets!
22. What do you want to be when you grow up? Scientist , astronauts or rocket ship designer or robot designer
23.  Who are you going to marry when you grow up? I don't know

24. Where is your favorite place to go in Dallas? Texas de Brazil, Mattito's,  and chipotle. I like the Perot museum too.

25. What is your favorite thing to learn about in school?  MATH

26. What is a time you were brave this year?  When I rock climbed so high at Yesterland Farms. When I went skiing.

27. What is a time you were kind this year? I help my classmates when they drop things or I help my teacher.

28. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?  I would go to Chicago to be with uncle Oren, and to to Utah to go skiing to continue level three.

29. If you could have any wish, what would it be? To be able to go skiing all year, to be a wizard like Harry Potter, and to be able to walk into books. The books I'd walk into the most would be Captain Underpants and Harry Potter.

30. What are you most looking forward to about being 7? That I can do more cool stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment