Friday, May 27, 2016

Thank you!

We just wanted to thank Ari's parents and my mom for taking such good care of our three guys while we were out of town.  Heaven knows, it isn't easy, and they did such an amazing job. 

Karen and Gregg even found time to buy us a new toaster and put grass onto our backyard mud pit! 

Karen and Gregg decorated Zev's door for me! 

They made him a steak dinner, and he couldn't have had a better birthday. 

This is the present that we brought home to Tahl.  He loves this old witch puppet. 

My mom took this cute picture of the three boys with clown noses for red nose day.  They had so much fun playing with their Mimi. 

My mom also took care of Dixie for us.  I think that she and Robin decided she wasn't so bad. 

We could not have gone on our amazing trip without you guys, so thank you so much for everything you did.  We love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment