Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter Visit to Tyler

Here are the baskets the Easter Bunny brought to the boys.  Poor Isaac's is pretty small.  I guess the bunny doesn't know what to bring one year old boys. 

The boys were excited to see what they got. 

They stopped in the middle for a bubble light saber fight. 

Zev, of course, had to count his candy. 

Tahl loved his new "lions, tigers, and bears, oh my" shirt from the bunny. 

We tried to get a few pictures before our big egg hunt. 

Isaac understood the hunting a little more this time around. 

Zev is definitely our best hunter. 

I tried hard to get more pictures of all three boys. 


Most of them looked like this... 



I am thankful we got to spend the day with my grandparents too.  I went up to their new place to visit them.  Here is a picture of them on the way out to Easter that day.  I love the "his" and "hers" walkers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment