Sunday, March 13, 2016

DIXIE!

We have a new member of our household, and here she is!

DIXIE!

We went to meet her on Saturday morning, and then the owner brought her to our house on Saturday night.  Here I am getting to know her. 

Everyone was very excited to see her when they woke up in the morning. 


 Everyone really loves to get in her crate and pretend they are dogs too. 



Here she is with Zevi.  He made up a chore chart for who does what jobs with her on which days.  He has already fed her and picked up her poop today. 

It was Tahl's day for treats.  I am not so sure how he will do on his day to pick up the poop. 

Tahl said in this picture he was making a duck and/or platypus face.  He cracks me up. 

I got him to smile in this one. 

Zev is a dog here, but I am not sure what is going on with is hands. 

Isaac is less sure about Dixie. He gets very jealous when she is in my lap.  That being said, he gets very jealous when his brothers are in my lap too.

We are actually Dixie's guardian home.  In the next three years we will have to bring her to her breeder to have two more litters of puppies.  For this though, she was free.  She is smart, sweet, already trained quite a bit, and pretty well behaved. We can't wait to see how she continues to adjust to living with our family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment