Saturday, December 5, 2015

Family Pictures

We took family pictures a few weeks ago.  I love them, and I can't wait to send out our holiday cards this year! 

Here is a sweet photo she got of Isaac and his daddy. 

Family photo. I love Tahl's sassy stance. 

Cute Zevi.  He kept his hand like this even after she was done with the pictures to keep practicing for his next picture. 

This guy is our most photogenic guy. 

He had so many cute pictures that it was hard to choose just a few. 

Love this boy. 

We got a photo with everyone looking and actually smiling!!!

 This was the best photo she got of Isaac.  He is trying to run away here, but he turned around to see us as he left. It is really hard to take pictures of a one year old who just wants to get down and play. 

The last picture we got one more cute one of Zevi.  This might be his least fake smile of the day.  He did earn a lot of screen time minutes though. 
Most of all, I can't tell you how excited I am to have a picture of everyone looking.  I've been giving the boys' school our family picture from Isaac's birth for too long! 

No comments:

Post a Comment