Thursday, April 9, 2015

Tahl's 4 Year Old Interview!


1. What is your favorite color? pink and purple and blue

2. What is your favorite toy? My favorite toy is Sky's helicopter. I like my new Octonauts and Octopod.

3. What is your favorite fruit?  strawberries

4. What is your favorite TV show? Umizoomi. I love every show. 

5. What is your favorite movie? My favorite movie is Lion King and Frozen.

6. What is your favorite outfit? one of the costumes that is the Sofia costume

7. What is your favorite game? Candyland

8. What is your favorite animal?  Well, all of the animals are my favorite because I love all of the animals since I was a baby.  I was growing taller, and now I am almost four, and I still like animals, so just do every animal. (When asked if he had to pick one...) I would do tiger.

9. What is your favorite song? Katy Perry (He means Roar.)  It is also all of the songs I ever say I like.  Like, like, like, you know, like, like, like a Lion King song or something. 

10. What is your favorite book?  My favorite book is a Lion King book or something.  I like "Bones."

11. Who is your best friend? Zevi

12. What is your favorite breakfast food? My favorite breakfast food, you know, is cottage cheese and a bagel. 

13. What is your favorite snack? cheese and crackers

14. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? cheese and crackers

15. What is your favorite thing to eat for dessert? My favorite dessert is chocolate pretzels. 

16. What is your favorite drink? water

17. What food do you not like?  A food I do not like is mushrooms, but I ate a mushroom last night and it tasted good anyway. 

18. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Mattito's 


19. What is your favorite thing to do outside?  ride my bike or scooter

20. What is your favorite holiday? My favorite holiday is Christmas because Santa brings us new toys and stuff.

21. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Ummm, I like to take Nala and my kitty cat.

22. What do you want to be when you grow up? When I grow up I want to be a rocket ship designer, or a cat that is white. I want to have a tiger car. (This is something he has been talking about since last year...) I want a net on the car and a long neck on it with a head connected to the neck. 

23.  Who are you going to marry when you grow up?  Pops and Gram and you, mom

24. Where is your favorite place to go?  I like the Children's Garden and the zoo too. 

25. What is your favorite thing to learn about in school?  My favorite thing is um, trees and how they are cut down to make paper towels and stuff. And bones, elephant bones are the biggest bones ever.

26. What is a time you were brave this year?  A time I was brave this year is when the dinosaur water squirter squirted water in my eyes but I did not cry at the zoo.

27. What is a time you were kind this year? At school, I do not hit anybody.  I wait in line.

28. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?  I like to go to San Francisco. I would go to Pops and Grams house. I would drive to Disney World. 

29. If you could have any wish, what would it be? I would wish that God made me already grown up.

30. What are you most looking forward to about being 4? I'm most excited about getting presents! 

No comments:

Post a Comment