Friday, April 24, 2015

Rainy days...

We've had quite a few rainy days around here.  We love to go on puddle jumping walks.  

These boys take the puddle jumping very seriously. 

This may be my favorite picture I've taken in a while! 

 Here, they thought they found another worm. 

Zev got new boots this week, and he is making good use of them.  I got new boots this week too, and I LOVE them. Tahl got his fun boots for Christmas from GG and Grandpa.  They all get put to very, very good use around here. 

Running off toward another puddle

Sweet baby Isaac just gets to sit in my baby carrier and watch all the fun. 
 It won't be too long until he gets to join in too. 

 Tahl found this rock and named him"Cutie."  He told me that it was the "cutest most adorable rock in the world."

He lost it right after he found it when he pulled down his pants in the middle of the road to pee.  Then he fell down while trying to walk with his pants down before I realized.  Oh the joys of motherhood.  
I think we are going to have a lot more chances for puddle jumping in the next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment