Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

The boys and I celebrated New Years in style this year! 

First, this is the card that we sent out.  I thing the pictures capture each boy perfectly.  I love it. 

Before we went to our "noon" years party, I snapped some cute pictures of Isaac eating his breakfast. 


This sweet boy has decided that he needs more than one serving of baby food a day now.  He also LOVES baby "mum mums" and the little stars. 

We went to a fun party with friends again this year where we counted down to noon.  Tahl had fun, but he is stressed in this picture because he really needed to use the bathroom, but he didn't want to miss the countdown. 



Isaac was pretty tired of partying by this point too... Ha. 


Tahl took a long nap when we got home. 

Later that afternoon, Zev and I worked on one of the projects that came in our kiwi crate this month. 

This is Zev's finished lantern. He slept with it as his night light last night.

We had a family New Years party.

We had a picnic with fancy cheese and veggies.

The baked Gouda was my favorite.

Here are the guys before our countdown (streamed on netflix at 7:00...)

Here they are ready to blow their horns.

Here is Zev popping one of his poppers.

 We let the boys drink sparkling apple juice out of glass cups.  Tahl ended up taking a bite out of his and breaking it.  He was worried, but he wasn't hurt.

It was delicious.

Zev was very careful, and he is sure he should be able to use glass cups all the time now.


Last, but not least, we took the boys outside to do sparklers.

They really thought it was fun, and we saved some for the fourth of July.



It was pretty cold though, as you can see.

I fed this guy at 10:45, and then I went to bed.  This is the first time I didn't make it to midnight in as long as I can remember.  Three kids had truly changed me after all.

Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment