Saturday, January 10, 2015

Hanging around with the little guy...

Isaac hanging out looks a little different than when the big boys are hanging out at home. 

He has started to really love his bouncer. 

Isaac also got to meet Rebecca for the first time! I think it was love at first site. 

Isaac had his first play date last week where he actually paid attention to the other baby. 

He and his friend Evelyn had a good time sharing and swiping toys. 

How cute are these two? 

Here they are eating two sides of the same hammer. 

We found the poor girl her own hammer to chew on. 

I must take a ton of pictures of this cute sleeping face.  I just know I won't get too many more nights of this boy sleeping on me, and I can't stop trying to capture how sweet he is. 

Isaac took a few selfies last week.  He was having too much fun looking at himself in the camera. 

He looks extra chubby from this angle. 

He thought that holding the phone was so funny. 

Have I mentioned that I love this funny boy? 

Even when he takes a serious selfie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment