Monday, October 6, 2014

Pumpkins at the Arboretum

There was really great weather last weekend, so we went to the arboretum to see the pumpkins.

These guys were too cute.  They wanted to choose their own spots to pose. 

The pictures of all three boys did not go as smoothly as I had hoped. 

Oh, Tahli.

Here he is complaining that he will never smile again. He's not dramatic at all. 

I cut Tahl out of this one.  Isaac was tired a little overwhelmed, so it wasn't his smiliest day. 

This was the best one of all three boys.

Tahl wanted his picture in front of the fence. 

Look at that sweet Zevi checking on his baby brother.

Isaac is really loving his hands right now. 

Right after this picture we realized that Isaac's diaper had leaked.  Whoops. 


So, we went back to pictures of just the two big guys.  Good thing, I love these faces. 

In this one, Tahl insisted on posing in this spot.  He wanted to sit on the tiniest pumpkin there while I took his picture. I tried to explain that you can't see the pumpkin he is sitting on, but oh well, at least I got a cute picture.

Zev just really needed to stand on this big pumpkin.

I got some big smiles about it. 


Isaac came back in a new outfit, and I tried to get a cute picture of him leaning on the pumpkins. 

I got one really good one. 

And another dud.  Apparently leaning on pumpkins and gourds is not comfy.

Then we let the boys change into some t-shirts to go and play in the children's garden. 

Where they immediately got wet in any way possible. 


Here you can see the wet mess up close! 

We got to look in everyone's favorite kaleidoscope. 

This is how Isaac spent the rest of the morning.  (Ari didn't spend the whole morning on his phone though...)

On the way out, Zev and I wanted to take a picture of the two of us. 

 Of course, no picture is complete without a pumpkin next to your face. 

I may have the cutest three kids in the world. 






No comments:

Post a Comment