Sunday, October 12, 2014

Pumpkin farms, tiaras, and fat babies...

 Tahl, Isaac, and I went to the Big Orange Pumpkin Farm this week.  Here is Mr. T feeding some goats. 

 We went on the world's longest hay ride. 

Tahl wanted to hold Isaac. 

Then it was too sunny to look at me for a picture. Oh well. 

Izzy and I got a picture. 

Tahl got to pick a pumpkin for himself and one for Zevi right off the vine. 
We also got to play in the hay bale maze.  We had lots of fun. 


Tahl finally earned his new purple tiara this week. He was excited. 

I know this is a horrible picture, but I have to post it because it reminds me of Ari's flash face. 


 Izzy has gotten so chubby.  Ari put him in his rocker naked the other day, and I couldn't resist taking a few pictures. 

Isaac might be the cutest baby I've ever seen. I LOVE THIS PICTURE. 

The big boys and I have been working on decorating for Halloween  We even added some spider webs to our window this year. 

Last, but definitely not least on the cuteness scale.  Today Zev accidentally almost poked Ari in the eye ball with a pen when trying to stick it on his ear for him.  He got the world's cutest apology note.  
It reads, "Dear Ari,  
I'm so sorry, sorry, sorry (sure) Ari. 
I almost (all most) poked (pukt) the pen in your (yur) eyeball (i bul) 
Love,
Zev

I got a long love note earlier in the day, but I forgot to take a picture of it.  It was pretty sweet though.


No comments:

Post a Comment