Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Season

Last week, we had a BIG cold front come through Texas which brought us lots of ice and four days stuck inside. 

It also gave us a little time for a letter to Santa. 

Zev later changed this to Captain America PJ's. 

We made some Christmas trees and snowmen. 

Zev and I made some snow flakes too. He somehow figured out how to made the world's creepiest snowmen. 

He really sees things differently than I do. All of my snowflakes were covered with flowers and hearts, and his were all scary. He really loved this activity. 

Pops, Gram, and Jacob came in town. We met them at the mall, and noticed there was no line for Santa! The guys were so excited to meet him. 

They both ran right up to tell him what they wanted and got right in his lap. I did have to tell Zev that he should only hug him, no kisses. 

On Friday morning I took Tahl to see the trains at Northpark. 

He smiled for this picture, and then he was ready to go. 

I convinced him to stay about 15 more minutes, but that was it. 

He did take this picture with the camera though. 

And we took this one together. 

After the trains, we met up with my dad, Stacy, Jacob, Lisa, and Mike who were all shopping.  I tried to keep Tahl up though his nap to eat a big lunch, but he didn't make it all the way down the street before falling asleep. I think all the hot sauce he ate (and then cried about) took all the energy out of him! 

This weekend the guys got to make a gingerbread house with Mimi. Then they got to roll out gingerbread cookies to decorate. 

Here is Tahl with his. 

Zev did his without my help. 

And with LOTS of sprinkles! 
We also went to three birthday parties and to see Christmas lights! It was a busy week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment