Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The many performances of Tahl

Tahl is quite the performer these days.  Here he is dancing his "Carolina dance" as a naked cowboy.  When he gets tired of dancing, he just goes off to play frogs with Kade. 

Tahl loves to sit on a stool and play his guitar.  Here he is singing "Hakuna Matata." You even get to hear Ari sing a little too. 

In this video, he is singing another one of his favorites, "Heigh Ho."  My favorite part is when he changes his voice and then applauds himself.  

Last is Tahl singing the alphabet.  He goes off a little at the end.  I, unfortunately, ended the video right before he sings, "Thank you for helping me sing my letters!" 


He also loves to sing "Let it Be," "Hey Jude," "C is for Cookie," and a silly song about a frog from school. I'll have to try to catch him on camera singing a few more of his favorites. 










No comments:

Post a Comment