Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Random...

Just another little picture of Zev with a pen behind his ear! He LOVES his dad. 

Last weekend Ari had to work on Sunday, so the boys and I went to the zoo alone.  This was Tahl's first ride on the train to see the animals. 

Zev always begs, so I let him go. He was so excited, for about the first *five* minutes of the train ride.

He got a little bored after that, hence, the selfie. 

family shot

Later that week, Tahl was playing at "hiding from monsters" on the couch with his Mimi. 

This is a cute little picture that Zev drew of him and Gram. It was hung up in his classroom at school, and I noticed it. Gram thought it was pretty cute too. 

We made a "thankful tree" last week too. The guys and I went on a walk to collect branches.  Then we traced these leaves and cut them out. Each guy told me some things they were thankful for, and I wrote some down too.  My favorite one is Zev being thankful for "being silly." 

On Friday afternoon, my grandfather Papa Jon was in town.  He had never met Zev and Tahl before, so this was a chance for him to meet them while we played at the park. It was great to see him after at least 7 or 8 years. 

Later this week, this guy was letting "Jolene and Gerald" ride on his bike.  He was trying to help give them a ride.  

On Saturday night we went to dinner with friends.  Tahl had fun eating at the table with Gavin. 

Tahl also had lots of dancing while Anna played the banjo. 

Here he is turning in LOTS of circles with his friends. 

On Monday Zev got these two ribbons at gymnastics! 

He was really excited, especially about the spider stand for 32 seconds.  His teacher told me his longest time ever before ribbon day was 16 seconds. He was so excited about it. 
I need to try to get more pictures! I know I will definitely get a lot when we got to Utah for a week for Thanksgiving. 





No comments:

Post a Comment