Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Zev's birthday Questions

1. What is your favorite color? Black  and hex color code #0000ff and #00ffc3 

2. What is your favorite toy? my computer

3. What is your favorite fruit? Kiwis, oranges, peaches, plums, blackberries, raspberries, grapefruit, dragon fruit... 

4. What is your favorite TV show?  I don't really watch that much TV. Just say YouTube

5. What is your favorite movie? No idea, possibly Tron 

6. What is your favorite clothing? the stuff I packed for camp like my galaxy shorts and the shirt that Halliday mentions in Ready Player One

7. What is your favorite game? modded Minecraft

8. What is your favorite animal? dragon

9. What is your favorite song? Old Town Road, Hey Jude, Blackbird, Thriller, Shed a Little Light, etc...

10. What is your favorite book?  Let me pull up a list on my computer because I've got a lot of them... The Dragon Heart series, the Underworld Series, the Completionist Chronicles, Elemental Gatherers series, the Life Reset series, the School of Swords and Serpents Series, Mana Daemons series,  the Level Up Series, Keepers of the Lost Cities series, The Red Queen series, the Harry Potter series, and Ready Player One.

11. Who is your best friend? Hill

12. What is your favorite breakfast food? Waffle with whipped cream 

13. What is your favorite snack? Pita crackers and oranges

14. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? oranges and Chipotle

15. What is your favorite thing to eat for dessert? banana splits

16. What is your favorite drink?  root beer or Sprite

17. What food do you not like? Brussel sprouts, squash, and eggplant 

18. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Thai coconut chicken curry

19. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Read

20. What is your favorite holiday? Hanukkah and Christmas

21. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My soft blankets

22. What do you want to be when you grow up? too many things to list

23.  Who are you going to marry when you grow up? I don’t know if I want to get married.

24. Where is your favorite place to go around town? my house

25. What is your favorite thing to learn about in school? math and science and art

26. What is a time you were brave this year? my bar mitzvah

27. What is a time you were kind this year? When I gave Isaac my banana when he really wanted one.

28. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Dallas because I don't want to move. 

29. If you could have any wish, what would it be? Infinite wishes

30. What are you most looking forward to about being 13? bar mitzvah party!

No comments:

Post a Comment