Sunday, November 7, 2021

Scott and Emily's Wedding

My brother and Emily got married AGAIN! Their original wedding date was moved for covid, but we finally got to celebrate them last weekend.  We had such a nice time.

Here are two boys looking handsome in their suits. 

Here we are waiting for the ceremony to start.

Dad walking Stacy down the aisle. 

mom

Ari was a groomsman. 

Isaac was the ring bearer. To say he got some attention would be an understatement.  He danced down the aisle like a ballerina. 

He told Ari this plan right before he started walking. Ari tried to talk him out if it, but it was too late. 



Here is the photographers official shot.  He is the most ridiculous child in the world, and lucky Scott and Emily were not mad. 

Here is the beautiful bride with her dad. 


I love this shot.  

Mimi with her grandkids

We got a family shot. 

Mom and Scott's mother son dance.

Mimi got to dance with Tahl too. 

We got lots of fun dancing pictures. 





I was dancing with Pops, and I thought Maya wanted to cut in, but she just wanted a "triangle dance."








Tiara and Madi 


I love this crazy boy. 

He was rocking the dance floor all night.  He was exhausted. 


This guy is pretty great too. 




I think this is the only picture of my brother with all of his niece and nephews. 

The next morning we went to brunch for my Aunt Lisa's 60th birthday.  Zev clearly snuck some tv overnight. 

Here is a picture of my dad with all of his siblings. They are too cute, and it was so great to all be together. 













 

No comments:

Post a Comment