Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Paw Patrol! Paw Patrol!

I took Maya with my friend Melissa to the "Paw Patrol Experience."  She was so excited.  On the way there she thought she had forgotten her fire hat, and she begged me to turn around.  Then she found it and was screaming like crazy for me to turn back around again and head to the Lookout. 

It was really cute and well done. 

Maya's favorite dog from the show is a Dalmatian, so she wanted to wear this shirt with spots and her fire hat. 

She was pretending to be the pups sliding out of the lookout. 

Then she would go put out the fires. 


She loved the scooters and stop lights on the street paths. 


Here she is resting in her pup house. 







She had brought two toys from the show in her pockets.  She was covering them with sand and then making me help dig for them. 





She even took home a stuffed Marshall. 

She had the best day ever. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment