Sunday, August 22, 2021

Random August pictures...


My mom met me at the boys horse back riding lessons so we got lots more fun pictures of them riding bare back (forwards, sideways, backwards, and even on all fours!)














Here is a picture of just a tiny portion of Ari's cucumber crop! One of two of them got too ripe while we are out of town, but they just keep coming! We've had to give lots away.


Maya LOVES cucumbers though, so she has been working hard to help eat them all.
 
She helped pick some tomatoes too.

 
Last weekend, I took all three crazy boys for a VERY HOT day at Six Flags.




The week before I got to take Tahl and Isaac to see Wicked at the Dallas Summer Musicals.  Isaac liked it, but Tahl LOVED it, of course.
 
Maya continues to enjoy gymnastics. 
 
 
We had a lot of fun adventures over the summer, but I am looking forward to getting back into a school routine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment