Saturday, July 31, 2021

Random July pictures...




Here are the rest of the pictures in my phone from July. 

Tahl had lots of fun at Magic Camp.  Isaac was in PE camp this week, but we didn't get any pictures.


I did get some pictures this kid just took of himself.


Zev and Tahl started horse back riding lessons.  They really seem to love it.











Zev made Maya a "Waffles and Mochi" out of train tracks.  They had lots of fun playing together when the other boys had camp.
 
Here is Tahl teaching Maya how to play Mario Kart.  Apparently you are never too young to learn.
 
Maya and Zev went to Urban Air one day when the other boys had camp.


Maya told me she couldn't see me when I asked her to leave because she had balls on her eyes. Zev decided to join in the fun....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment