Thursday, April 29, 2021

April stuff

Here are some random pictures from my phone this month.  

Maya loves to go next door to play in Gabe's back yard. 


She also loves to take her trucks on a walk. 

Ari built me a bike rack! 

Now I can finally park in the garage.  

Isaac gave a presentation on gibbons in his first grade classroom. 

He also took a bubble tub that he thought needed photographic evidence. 

Maya finished up her soccer class.  Here she is getting her medal. 

It was so tiring that she had to pretend to nap for the rest of the class with her friends. 

She does not believe in social distancing. 

Maya does love a good selfie though. 


Here she is building a block tower. 

And last, but not least, at the dentist.  She is so big, she doesn't even need me. 

We have had a fun and low key month.  We are looking forward to May with three birthdays, a trip for Ari and I, and the last few weeks of school. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment