Thursday, October 1, 2020

Arboretum fun

We went to the arboretum for my favorite yearly trip to see the pumpkins. We walked right in and got a not so bad picture of my favorite four little people. 

Look how big this kid is getting.  I still can't believe every single day that I have a sixth grader. 

And as much as I can't believe how old Zev is, Tahl is actually a tiny big taller than him. He just keeps growing. 


This was my picture of all four kids together. 

Isaac does his own hair now and picks out all the most awesome outfits all on his own every day.  He is definitely our most independent kid. 

And he is really stinkin' cute. 

These two can fight big time, but they are really best of friends over all. 


Maya wasn't so sure she wanted a picture in the pumpkins. 

But she tried. 

All she really wanted was to run and explore. 



I did end up with this cute shot though, so I'm calling it a win. 

Zev truly loves to have his picture taken too. I think it was all the years when I used to bribe him with marshmallows. 

I made everyone get in the car at 7:30 to get to the arboretum before it was crowded, so we got pictures with LITERALLY no one in the background. That never happens.

Here is Maya stopping to check out a bug. 

I tried again to get another cute group shot, but I wasn't as successful as before. 

We also spent time not taking pictures and and just hanging out. We got to play on the paths, and the kids even got to take their shoes off to play in the water.  








 

No comments:

Post a Comment