Tuesday, June 9, 2020

June fun


My mom came over to visit, and everyone was so excited to see her (and hug her) for the first time in months. 

We got another since kit, and I thought it was too funny to see the boys in the regular and nerf goggles. 





My dad and Stacy have been having the kids up to visit for a few days one (or two) at a time.  Zev had lots of fun with Uncle Jacob. 

And Pops and Gram, of course. 

While Zev was out of town, we went to hike and play in a creek with the Richardsons.  Maya definitely doesn't understand social distancing. She really wanted Emily to pick her up, but she settled for this. 

Next it was Maya and Tahl's turn to go to Tyler.  They had lots of fun together with Pops and Gram. 


I took Isaac and Zev out to a nature park a (long) drive away. We didn't end up getting to play in the water like we hoped, but we still had fun. 


To make up for the nature park creek failure, I promised Zev I would find a creek over the weekend. I was able to find one not too far from our house. 


We saw mommy and baby ducks, fish, paw prints, a turtle, and even this snake on our adventure. Not too bad for a creek within ten minutes of our house. 




No comments:

Post a Comment