Saturday, April 11, 2020

More quarantine, only in April...


Here is a copy of Isaac's journal about his favorite book "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets." 

We made some big bubbles with the wands from Maya's first birthday party. 



Zev likes to sit in the weirdest places. 

Here is Isaac singing before the hundredth stuffed animal wedding that we have hosted in our house. 

Isaac was really proud of his picture of a safari. He wanted me to to a picture of him holding it. 

My brother and Emily got married on their original wedding date in a very small ceremony.  My dad and Stacy were able to go and live cast it on Facebook. This was Tahl's fancy wedding attire. 

Here is the beautiful bride and my brother with my dad and Stacy. We can't wait to celebrate with them when we can all leave our homes safely.
 

Here is Maya caught trying to get some lemon pound cake batter. 

She is getting really good at counting as you can see here in this video where she counts Ari throwing her up in the air. 


Tahl decorated his friend's sidewalk for his birthday. 

Here is Zev making his own caprese salad for lunch. 

Isaac woke me up early one day insisting that we had to go out and search for the Easter Bunny. I was sure we wouldn't see one, but a few houses a way from our own, we spotted two bunnies!

Then Isaac and I surprised everyone by making bunny cinnamon rolls for breakfast. 

Here is Maya showing off her "Pete the Cat" skills. 

Zev has been having lots of fun taking electronics from our neighbors bulk trash. He loves to mess around with them and take them apart int he garage. 

Here Maya showing her polite dinner manners.  

Maya loves to watch bugs from as close as possible. 

And in exciting news for me, Ari found this BOSU ball in our neighbor's bulk trash.  We brought it in, and it took me almost 20 minutes to clean it. It is now dirt (and germ) free for me to exercise with as much as I want! I'm trying hard to keep up with my healthy (and counteract my eating) while we are quarantined these few months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment