Sunday, February 23, 2020

February, continued...

For Valentine's Day I took Maya to see one of the things she loves most, FISH! 

She loved her visit to the aquarium so see fish and bubbles.  She also loved the arts and crafts they had around. 


On a less put together morning, here she is caught trying to serve herself granola in the living room. 

These guys were so excited for it to be warm enough for a trip to the park on a day off of school. 





Here is a picture of when I caught Maya giving her doll a bath.  To say that Maya is "busy" would be an understatement. 

Isaac wrote me a little note about a monster. 

This basketball photo was not his best. 

Maya and I went to Play Date Co. She had lots of fun. 

She got to take a music class from David Chicken who used to do music for the summer camp I worked at as a teenager. Bringing it back full circle for me. 

My MOPS group at my church hosted a super successful Touch a Truck Event. 










We had so much fun. No pictures of Maya or me included as I had to work most of the event and she moves too fast.  All the kids had a great time though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment