Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Boring month...

It is the new year, and we are nice and boring over here.  We had a slow month so far with back to school and a sick Maya. Here are a few pictures. 

Maya's dream is coming true here with an apple in each hand.  We had to move the fruit bowl. 

For the new year, the boys and I made our first pie! 

Maya likes to watch the boys race on Mario Kart, but then she messes them up when she tries to sit down in their laps. 

Just hugging a squid.

Here is a little bike and scooter outing with a squid, a troll, and two regular kids. 

This was the only picture I got of our whole family trip to the Perot.  Oh well. 

Crazy hair day

Hair just a little bit calmer at the park. 

Then Maya got the flu.  We couldn't go anywhere, and she was VERY grumpy. 

Except this time I found her with a chocolate from Christmas. I'm not sure where she got it, but I let it slide because I was happy she was eating anything at all. 

Here she is on the way home from the doctor after her official diagnosis. 

Two days later with a little Tylenol.  It has been hard to break her back out of the extra TV habit now that she is feeling better. 

I thought she was feeling all the way better. I even got her dressed in real clothes this day. 

But I was wrong. The flu made a comeback big time. 

On another note, after the previous remote control in the rain boot, last week I found an old apple in my rain boot. 

Look at this! She was feeling well enough for a small outing this day! 

And to steal dad's hat! 

She was all the way back to normal after eight days and ready for a donut to celebrate! 

She is really into coloring right now, and that includes on the floor, the walls, the couch... We spend a lot of time trying to make sure she is behaving.  Here she is drawing on the kitchen floor. 

This is Tahl's homework about his new year's resolutions. It cracked me up. 

 I found her like this one morning this week.  I thought it was too funny. 

And I never get enough pictures of the big guys.  That is because half of their lives they aren't wearing pants. Here is Isaac playing in some crazy costume he made to fight Zombies with Zev.  

No comments:

Post a Comment