Sunday, June 30, 2019

The rest of June...

My mom and I went to see Sir Paul McCartney.


He was amazing, and he played for almost three hours.


One of the things on our summer fun list is to try two new ice cream places! 


This place makes the ice cream right in front of you using liquid nitrogen.  The kids thought it was both cool and delicious.

Maya has learned how to climb up on the furniture, and she is very proud of it.

Here are some pictures of Maya having fun playing on the mall playground.


 


I started a new way to make my hair curlier.  The whole family has had to listen about it.
Here is before.

Here is after.  I am still working on it.
 

Here is Miss Maya found up on the couch just reading a book.

Another summer fun goal was to sleep in a fort in the living room.  Here is Isaac in the fort.  I didn't get a picture of all of the boys though.

We went to pick blue berries for our summer fun list too!

The guys really liked picking the berries and being outside.

Tahl only picked the biggest best berries.

Other people were much less choosy.



How cute are these guys?


 

Maya was practicing her walking with daddy.

She wanted to pick flowers, not berries.

She is definitely the cutest little girl in the whole world. 



Emily, Alison, and I went to see a fun 90s cover band.


That same weekend for our summer fun list, we rode the trolley and went to play in Klyde Warren park downtown.








We had lots of fun until I messed up on finding the trolley home.  Whoops.









No comments:

Post a Comment