Friday, December 21, 2018

Even More December fun...

Isaac was in a big singing show at school.  He was so excited for Ari and I to come watch. 

Here he is singing! 

Here is Maya just being cute. 

Isaac stayed home with me to watch movies, cook, play games, and play on the last day before winter break.  We had fun making muddy buddies. 





I had my book club Christmas party this week too. 


Here is Maya giggling on a family walk. 

We went to try to meet Santa after school one day and it did not go well. Maya cried, and the big boys didn't really want to meet him after seeing him be rude to the family in front of us.  When we got home I did get some pictures of Maya in the Christmas dress her Mimi bought her in front of the tree! 



She is the cutest baby alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment