Tuesday, September 4, 2018

4 months!

I can't believe this girl is already officially four months old!  She is still the absolute best ever.  We all love her so much.  This month she is rolling, loving her paci, going down for a nap by herself, and loving faces (particularly those she already knows...) Every day we feel so lucky to have this girl around.  I love watching the boys with her including her dad. 

Here are the other pictures from her photo shoot. 


I love how she looks extra chubby here. 

 The rest looked like this.  She really loves to eat her hands, my hands, and anything she can get in her mouth.  I predict she will get a new tooth or two before five months old. 



Here is Maya last week when she fell asleep during her playtime on the carpet. 


Her she is waiting to get a new tire at Discount Tire!  She had just eaten, and she was in the best mood.  She is just so much fun to play with and be around. 

Even when she isn't smiling, she is talking and thinking. 

Here she is playing and bouncing with Zev. 

After we got home that day, I told Tahl to give her a pacifier.  I found him reading her a book.  He said the paci didn't make her happy so he tried something else.  When I found them, she was just calmly listening and looking at the pictures.  She is a lucky girl to have big brothers who love her so much. 




No comments:

Post a Comment